I have very fond memories of my father making these homemade french fries for us kids when we up late and night. They are healthy and a fun snack. Eat away!
* 1 large baking potato
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven.