Monday, February 15, 2010

Featured Artist

I am starting a new featured artist series and first up is the lovely
Hostesselisabeth
she makes great cupcake stuff!
Check her out

Found
Here.


Photobucket
Some questions to get to know her
Photobucket
Where are you from:
I'm from London, UK, I live with my man and cat, one prefers the mess my crafting makes more than the other!!!

How did you get started with your cupcake craft:
I started knitting when my friend asked me to knit some cakes as promotional items for her business (www.timefortease.co.uk); they were such a hit with so many people asking for ckes that I started a little industry! My objective was in 2009, to raise enough money to pay for a fabulous 40th birthday party in December. It'd be a great year and the result was a party with lots of real cakes and champagne.

Your favorite part of your business:
The most enjoyable aspect of my craft is when I get returning customers, or when someone writes telling me how much they love their cake!

Any words of advice:
My advice? If you don't enjoy then don't do it! Crafting is about fun for me, so it's important to really find the whole project relaxing, enjoyable and fun!

:)
Elisabeth


No comments: